Kajabi Website Launch: Virtual Bookkeeper Megan Evans of Born To Roam Bookkeeping
Our Kajabi redesign to-do list?
- Core website pages (Homepage, About, Services, and Contact) that tell the story of Meg's growing business and simultaneously show off her services to potential clients with clarity and easy next steps to "apply now"!
- Design flexible enough to grow as Meg scales Born To Roam Bookkeeping in the months and years to come (think: comprehensive client portal where current clients can view their account details and access bonus online resources; space for Meg to add new low ticket offers to her resource library; and the groundwork for a new offer... stay tuned for this coming soon surprise! 🤫😉)
- An overall aesthetic more akin to the flowing grace and layout of a Showit website design (no more default "Kajabi boxy")
I absolutely loved partnering with Meg to redesign her online home. Not only is Meg a talented service provider with a passion for serving and empowering her clients, but she is so much fun!
"Sierra is the full package."
- The FREE Paying Yourself Guide walks you through exactly how to determine your paycheck during each season of your business, even when you have inconsistent income. Download here.
- The FREE Bookkeeping Checklist details everything (like, actually everything) we small business owners need to know to manage our bookkeeping on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- And definitely don't miss Meg's Income Projection Tool (a lifesaver for planning your profits for the upcoming year).
I asked Meg to share with me her favorite parts of working together, and what she loves most about her new Kajabi website:
"My favorite part of my Kajabi website is that it feels like ME and my brand. I also loved how Sierra set up the back-end with landing pages, email sequences, all the things I wouldn’t have thought to do that make my website and business more professional."
"My beautiful website has allowed me to not only serve more clients but also has allowed me to get on calls with the right clients. Prior to Sierra designing my site, I hopped on a lot of discovery calls with leads who had a lot of questions about my work, what I do (and more importantly what I don’t do), what it looks like to work with me, etc. But now I book clients who already have a feel for who I am and a clear picture of what I do. My website has made my life easier and my business more profitable."
"Yes! The most memorable things about working with Sierra is her thoroughness, response times (Loom is the best), and her talent. She really has a way of executing your vision and bringing it to life. I loved how it felt like chatting with a friend on Loom, as I would brain dump my ideas to her."